We qualify recyclates and create the basis for the development of sustainable recycling concepts
The annual waste volume in Germany is more than 400 million tons. At the same time, people in Germany consume three times as many raw materials as can be covered by natural resources.
In order to return waste flows back into production in a value-adding manner, we qualify material flows along the material life cycle and thus create the basis for developing sustainable recycling concepts for metallic, mineral and bio-based recyclates such as magnets, battery cells, plant residues from the food and agricultural industries, construction waste, slag and ashes.
We create standards and define the requirements for recyclates for reuse. In this way we contribute to the realisation of a closed loop recycling economy.
- Access to state-of-the-art methods
- Result documentation and evaluation with Fraunhofer quality standard
- Optimization of your cost structure by reducing waste, reuse of recyclates in the production process, reduction of disposal costs
- Development of new products and recovery routes from your recyclates
- Definition of requirements for products and manufacturing processes for recycling
Please feel free to contact us.