Konferenz / November 21, 2022
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering for a Sustainable Future
Fraunhofer IWKS hosts this year's 33rd Annual Conefeence of the "Gesellschaft Chinesischer Chemiker und Chemieingenieure in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland e.V." (GCCCD).
The conference focusing on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering for a Sustainable Future will take place on 21st of November 2022 on site of Fraunhofer IWKS, Alzenau.
Following speakers have already been confirmed:
- Prof. Dr. Anke Weidenkaff, Fraunhofer IWKS & TU Darmstadt
- Prof. Dr. Lutz Ackermann, Universität Göttingen, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Anping Zeng, Westlake University, China
- Dr. Kaining Ding, Forschungszentrum Jülich (FZJ), Germany
- Dr. Thorsten Häuser, Dongyue Chemical (Deutschland) GmbH, Germany
- Dr. Rong He, Weiqiao Germany GmbH, Germany
- Dr. Alexander Bonk, German Aerospace Center, Germany
- Dr. Jueying Qian, Universität Kassel, Germany
- Mr. Jun Wu, Universität Göttingen, Germany
- Dr. Wenjie Xie, TU Darmstadt, Germany
The 33rd GCCCD® annual conference sincerely welcomes attendees from diverse branches.
Please submit your abstracts until 03rd November 2022 to email@example.com
Format: max. 2 pages, languages: German or English
“Best Poster Award” will also be given during the conference.
The conference is free of charge for the GCCCD® members.