- Inorganic/ organic materials, liquids, solids, composites, semiconductors, thin layers etc.
- Specimen geometry: powdery, compact samples, pastes
- Required sample amount: a few mg or ml
Target quantity/ application:
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of UV-VIS active solutions
- Qualitative analysis via element-specific spectra or via bonding-specific spectra for structural clarification
- Quantitative analysis via measurement of concentration dependent emissions and absorptions of analyte solutions and comparison with calibration standards
- Monitoring of kinetics of reactions taking place within fractions of a second
- Measurement of diffuse transmission or reflection of liquids, solids and pastes
UV-VIS spectral photometer Cary 100 (Agilent Technologies)
- Dual beam spectral photometer with chopper as beam splitter
- Wavelength range: 190 - 900 nm
- Absorption range over 4.0 abs.
- Wavelength accuracy and reproducibility: 0.02 at 656,1 nm / 0.008
- Internal Ulbricht sphere made from spectralon (diameter 70 mm) with powder cell and cuvette holder