Use resources optimally
Using resources more efficiently not only saves the environment, but also gives companies the opportunity to reduce their costs!
In processing plants, the cost of materials accounting for more than 55% of total sales represents the largest cost position. Improved resource management therefore helps to reduce cost risks due to the scarcity of raw materials and also boosts the competitiveness of companies. In fact, some - especially large - companies have already dealt with the possibilities of resource efficiency. Nevertheless, existing potentials for resource efficiency are far from being exhausted. This is why secondary products in the form of production waste, household refuse, industrial waste as well as sewage are the focus of our business.
We focus on:
- Sustainable concepts for the use instead of use up resources
- New business concepts
- Environmentally friendly technologies for secondary products
- Recycling of composite materials
- Recycling of residual materials
- New logistics concepts
- Separation technologies of tomorrow
The business unit concentrates on the following topics in the form of departments:
- Biogenic systems
- Separation and sorting technologies
- Urban Mining